Labels

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Candice's Comments


Where did the summer go? Already we are heading into fall. The State Fair has concluded, summer vacations are over, and students and teachers are back in school. We celebrate a fresh new opportunity to examine our lives. With prayerful discernment we look at our lives.

· Are we living out the priorities of our lives?
· Are we engaged in the ministries that bring health and wholeness to us and to those around us?
· Are we honoring the gifts God placed in us?

This is a wonderful time of year to re-evaluate how we spend our time, our talents, and our financial resources. It is healthy to do this from time to time. I do this on a regular basis to make sure I am engaged in faithful ministry. I want to be sure my days are spent honoring the things that are important to do.

For example, I have become much more intentional about spending time with those I love. It is important not to relegate them to the “leftover” minutes in my week, but to make time with them a priority. I have recently been blessed to spend quality time with my five grandchildren. (See pictures below!) What a blessing! What an opportunity to build memories!

Are you doing what is “whole and holy” for you as a child of God? If yes, great and keep it up! If no, today is the perfect day to start! So get going!

Blessings,
Pastor Candice


2 comments:

Timothy Warren said...

Nice post

Defender PDW Lower

Mark Castillo said...

It is always said to walk by faith, not by sight and that's what I have been feeling throughout my endeavor.

Please visit iPhone Repair Bellevue